Interstate Parking Company (www.interstateparking.com) is the fastest growing parking management company in the upper Midwest with approximately 175 locations throughout its Colorado, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Indiana markets. The company provides full service development, acquisition, leasing and third party management of parking assets within the CBD office, event venue, airport and hospitality sectors by leveraging cutting edge state of the art technologies and a unique marketing approach.
The role of Vice President of Business Development includes the development and deployment of a measurable business strategy, sales and marketing plan to open, grow and manage new markets. This senior management position will be directly responsible for generating new business and client relationships and build a regional team to support continued growth. The position requires business development experience and relationships within the candidate’s target markets. Other related experience could include business development roles or relationships within airport, hospitality, colleges/universities and stadiums/arenas as our company provides parking management services to these industry sectors.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Direct outreach, including “cold calling” to create sales opportunities that lead to new contracts for our company
- Generate high quality written proposals and presentations for new business leads and in response to RFP’s
- Generate Xcel based financial pro forma’s to underwrite new business opportunities
- Identify business and market trends and opportunities in markets, including recommendation of short and long-term plans, coupled with penetration strategies
- Develop and lead regional management team to support continued growth in target markets
- Assist the executive team and local operations management staff in the retention of existing clients and assisting in the re-bid process.
- Taking timely action to meet or exceed client/customer requirements prior to contract execution and thereafter in a manner to compliment the operational support staff, and accounting to insure client/customer satisfaction through transitions.
The successful candidate will:
- Thrive in entrepreneurial culture within a family-business environment with desire to build and operate your own business.
- Possess positive social networking, relationship building, planning, interpersonal communication, administrative, and market research skills.
- Proficient in professional business writing, and related software programs such as Microsoft Word and Powerpoint, and formatting proposals including graphics and illustrations for a first class presentation
- Be self-motivated, comfortable at cold calling for lead generation, possess refined interpersonal skills, and be capable of developing professional business relationships.
- Possess a network of related business contacts.
- Demonstrate a proven track record in evaluating business opportunities, and securing new business.
- Have experience utilizing/managing a sales CRM system.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum educational requirement
- Excellent verbal and oral communication presentation skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations in front of groups of prospects, clients, and peers.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, CRM programs and Prezi or equivalent
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel approximately 50% and as needed, including overnight trips.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
Interstate Parking Company (www.interstateparking.com) is the fastest growing parking management company in the upper Midwest with approximately 175 locations throughout its Colorado, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin and Indiana markets. The company provides full service development, acquisition, leasing and third-party management of parking assets within the CBD office, event venue, airport and hospitality sectors by leveraging cutting edge state of the art technologies and a unique marketing approach.
The General Manager (Milwaukee) position is responsible for the overall leadership, market development and management of parking operations in Milwaukee, new business development, staff coaching, development and supervision of staff, customer service, preserving maintenance and appearance standards, audit system oversight and financial budgeting/reporting to ensure maximum profitability from each parking lot and department.
The qualified candidate will have substantial parking management experience, a four-year Bachelor’s degree, knowledge of the Milwaukee, WI commercial real estate marketplace and proven leadership skills.
Interstate Parking Company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including an incentive plan, vehicle allowance, paid time off and health insurance.
Qualified applicants should email their cover letter and resume, along with salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for the ideal Contracts Manager who is passionate about the entire life-cycle of the Contracts process at Colonial! With responsibility for the overall functions and oversight of the Legal Department, you own this crucial process and will ensure that all legal and administrative matters meet company, client and customer expectations. Strong leadership skills, a drive to make positive change, and a willingness to support organizational objectives will help you fit right in with the rest of our stellar team. If this sounds like something in your wheelhouse and matches your career ambitions, then we want to hear from you!
Sales professional to run the national and international sales operations of a 40 year veteran PARCS manufacturer.
Send resume in confidence to:
Parking Today Media
5777 W Century Blvd, Suite 650
Los Angeles, Ca 90066.
Or email to email@example.com
We are looking for the ideal Regional Director, Business Development for our Canadian national territory who is passionate about helping our Clients improve their Parking Operations, solve their challenges, and enhance the parking experience for their customers. We have a great story to tell and we need you to further ignite the parking world with our message! Innovation, efficiency, integrity and results are our guiding principles and you will help spread this brand name recognition across Canada! Working out of our corporate Headquarters in Toronto, you will be the leading force behind the expansion of SP+ throughout Canada as you travel the country and build long term partnerships with new and existing Clients. If this sounds like something in your wheelhouse and matches your career ambitions, then we want to hear from you!
SP+ is a diverse provider of professional parking, ground transportation, facility maintenance, security, and event logistics services to real estate owners and managers in a wide array of markets. Our commitment to Innovation in Operation® has made us an industry leader in delivering advanced capabilities to support our Clients’ expanding performance and financial needs. Not only can we provide exceptional market-based expertise in each of our service lines, we utilize the latest in advanced technologies and marketing strategies and have taken new innovative approaches supporting revenue management to maximize the performance of our Clients’ businesses.
The Company has more than 20,000 employees and operates approximately 3,500 facilities with 2.0 million parking spaces in hundreds of cities across North America, including parking-related and shuttle bus operations serving approximately 70 airports. SP+ is one of the leading valet operators with more four and five diamond luxury properties, including hotels and resorts, than any other valet competitor. The Company’s ground transportation division transports approximately 37 million passengers each year; its facility maintenance division operates in dozens of U.S. cities; and it provides a wide range of event logistics services.
Things you love to do:
- Sell the best Parking Operator products and services in the Canadian market! You are a sales guru who loves building long-term partnerships with SP+ Clients. With our stellar reputation and top shelf offerings, our Biz Dev professionals have a proven track record of exceeding targets and being mightily rewarded for their hard work.
- These successes require a special type of SP+ brand ambassador. You own the process, managing the entire sales cycle - from prospect to close – and you like to cold call, develop leads, nail down phone meetings, and bring the charm offensive to generate new prospects.
- Love of learning and continually exploring new ideas. If you are not familiar with SP+ we will give you the opportunity to quickly learn so you can clearly explain our competitive advantages in the marketplace in terms of products, services, pricing, etc.
- Then, you will be fully armed to win over prospects like Business Owners in property management, parking management, security and other verticals where parking plays a key part in their revenue stream.
- A marketing and communications wizard, you will bring these skills to bear to create and lead captivating presentations and implement a variety of in-person, telephone, mail, web-based and social media campaigns to increase our reach into the transient and monthly parking market.
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing is at the core of our mission. Our Biz Dev, Marketing and other internal teams are high energy and close-knit bunch of collaborators who support each other at every turn. We will provide you with all the resources you need to meet and exceed your territory’s sales goals as laid out in annual strategic plans.
- This includes training, collaboration with our Parking experts, and continuing interaction with engaged executives open to listening and sharing ideas about how to achieve success.
- Working as a cohesive unit with this unparalleled team of company-wide experts, you will have a golden opportunity to spread the SP+ footprint throughout the Canadian parking industry.
Who you are:
- Business Development success requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to plow new ground where SP+ can capture market share. Combine this with an ability to listen and excellent customer service, that’s the SP+ recipe for success!
- Expert Networker: Your fat rolodex of contacts will be continuously growing through your involvement with industry groups and interactions with an ever-expanding list of parking insiders to help you uncover new opportunities in the market.
- A stickler for detail, you maintain impeccable data integrity in Salesforce.com for all communications and sales activity (or we can teach you the ropes of this CRM).
- Another feather in your cap is the ability to deliver essential reports and other requested work products to support marketing efforts and planning.
- You are a strategic thinker who loves Moneyball analytics and works to provide accurate forecasting of forthcoming sales. Whether it’s conducting Client or marketing surveys, you know how to gather essential data to help lead the team forward.
What you need to have:
- Undergraduate degree in Business / Marketing required
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Self-starter with a focus on prospecting
- License Requirement - Must possess a valid state-issued driver’s license with a current address and acceptable driving record and have access to own car
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and/or selling SP+ services. This includes a marketing strategy and understanding of the process for service implementation
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including: customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Selling or Influencing Others - Convincing others to retain Standard and/or SP+ or to otherwise change their minds or actions
- Tracking and Applying Sales Data - Using a computer to track, enter data and/or process information (i.e. compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data) and utilizing sales data and trend analysis in order to generate leads and sales opportunities for the Company
- Communicating to Persons Outside of Company - Communicating with people outside of Standard Parking or SP+; representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources, if and/or when applicable. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person
- Negotiation - Bringing parties together and trying to reconcile objections or perceived negatives
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
What You’ll Gain In Return
- An attractive compensation (including an industry leading bonus program), a generous vacation and paid holiday package, and a highly regarded benefits package.
- A challenging role in a dynamic environment with opportunities to grow your career while utilizing your expertise to serve and partner with a diverse group of customers.
- The opportunity to make your mark on a huge market of parking locations.
SP+ is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.